Special events in the Tea Room are available exclusively to Junior League members and Tea Room patron members.
Interested in becoming a patron member of the Tea Room? Click here for more information.
Please note: Effective Thursday, June 1, 2017, Tea Room Special Events (excluding Informal Style Shows during regular luncheon service) require payment in full at the time of reservation. The Tea Room does not provide refunds for cancellations unless the event is cancelled by the Junior League of Houston. In circumstances when the cost of admission is not all-inclusive, the posted ticket price will be required at the time of reservation and any additional costs (e.g. cash bar) will be paid at the event.
2018 Upcoming Special Events
- Thursday, September 6 – Opening Style Show
- Sunday, October 28 – JLH Minor Leaguers Present: A Pumpkin Parade
- Thursday, November 8 – Meals with Malcolm
- Sunday, December 2 and Sunday, December 9 – Lunch with Santa
- Thursday, December 6 – Holiday Special with Rob Landes
2018 Informal Style Shows in the JLH Tea Room:
- Thursday, June 14 – Featuring Pomp & Circumstance
- Thursday, July 12 – Featuring Cheeky Vintage
- Friday, July 20 – Summer in the City with Lilly Pulitzer
- Sunday, August 19 – Bubbles & Brunch with alice+olivia
- Thursday, October 11 – Featuring Vintage Contessa
2018 – 2019 Informal Style Shows will be held the second Thursday of every month. Reservations for lunch in the Tea Room are available from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Please contact the Tea Room Front Office at 713.871.6673 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal modeling is presented from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.