Pursuant to its mission statement, The Junior League of Houston, Inc. seeks to improve communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Please visit the following sections on the League’s website to learn more about the variety of ways that the League uses its resources to reach out to the community:
1.f your agency already has League volunteers serving on a regular basis, the process on the requests for continued budget and volunteer support for the 2021 – 2022 League year will be communicated on or before July 1, 2020 to the agencies. The updated process will also be updated on this site on or before July 1, 2020.
2. Click here to apply for a grant from the Junior League of Houston. Community Assistance Grants provide funding opportunities for nonprofit agencies and organizations where the League does not provide volunteers on an on-going basis. Applications are due Friday, June 26, 2020.
3. Click here to request a League member to serve as a non-voting member on your nonprofit organization’s board or advisory board.
5. Request volunteer support for short-term projects. Requests can be submitted on an on-going basis.
6. Click here to request emergency funds. Applications can be submitted on an on-going basis.
7. Click here to request a hosted meeting/event.